Abans Engineering is the sole agent for Trane Chiller range in Sri Lanka. More than half of the large buildings in the world today are conditioned by a Trane chiller which plays a critical role in creating the right environment. Not only do our chillers serve HVAC systems that deliver the right temperature, humidity and ventilation for the space, but they also help minimize operating costs with superior energy efficiency levels, low sound levels and with minimal environmental impact
- Chiller Systems The extensive Trane chiller product line has been developed based on decades of knowledge and industry leadership, and includes centrifugal, helical-rotary and scroll compressor chillers, ranging in capacities from 20 to 4,000 tons. Trane chillers are relied upon for both comfort and process applications in every corner of the world.
- Water Cooled Chillers
- Air Cooled Chillers
- Compressor Chillers
- Unitary systems
- Rooftop Systems Solutions ranges from 1½ tons through 162 tons with straight forward installation. Minimized energy consumption. Dedicated digital controls for building management systems.
- Split Systems Can create the right system to meet your load requirements. By matching capacity to performance needs reduce cost and improve energy savings. Exceed all nationally recognized agency safety and design standards.
- Self-contained SystemsCapacity ranges from 3 to 110 Tons in varied configurations for air-cooled, water-cooled and remote air-cooled requirements. Products are designed to provide years of reliable, efficient, and quiet operation
- Ductless The ductless design has always offered unbeatable benefits for many structures — from historic buildings to new construction, from standalone solutions to supplemental systems. Now, Trane has added multiple options to serve the needs of more diverse applications – including many different types of smaller applications.
- Variable Refrigerant(VRF) Systems
- Single Zone Systems
- Multi Zone Systems
Also, wide range of Air Handling Units, Terminal devices & Fan Coil Units are marketed in Sri Lanka by Abans Engineering providing with utmost customer satisfaction. Hence, achieving the market leadership in the chiller market in Sri Lanka with their high quality product range.